15 Nov 2018

Change of procedure for request for direct payment of Universal Credit

If a tenant is failing to pay over their rent element of Universal Credit, fill in the UC47 form through the online service to request payment of rent from a tenant’s Universal Credit. You’ll be given the form to download and the email address to send it to or if you wish to post a form instead you will be given the secure version to download and post.